Without volunteers, our amazing conference would not be possible
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER?
GUIDELINES FOR PART-TIME CONFERENCE VOLUNTEERS
PART-TIME VOLUNTEER SERVICE
- A complimentary registration badge to participate in the entire conference is provided in exchange for a minimum of 16 hours of volunteer service throughout the conference.
- You must be 18 or over to volunteer.
- Membership in JEN is not required to Volunteer at the conference.
- You will be required to check in at the Volunteer Coordinator Desk daily upon arrival.
- Part-Time Volunteers, if not commuting, are responsible for their own transportation, housing, meals, and other expenses.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND
To support a healthy in-person conference, Jazz Education Network will require proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), by the United States Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) and/or World Health Organization (“WHO”) for emergency use, with the final dose of their vaccine administered at least 14 days before entry (December 22, 2021),
proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of arrival at the conference as a prerequisite to attending and participating in the JEN conference.
Your conference registration is acknowledgment and agreement of the JEN Conference COVID-19 Policy. Click to learn more.
- Volunteer applications are reviewed and accepted on a First-Come, First-Served basis.
- You’ll receive an email once applications are reviewed.
- Notification of Acceptance & Scheduling will take place beginning Late October.
The Volunteer application will be closed without notice as positions are filled.